Call for Papers
International Journal of Islamic Microfinance (IJIMF) invites you to submit your research article, application of theory, critical studies, and literature reviews at IJIMF which covers the Focus and Scope for the June edition. International Journal of Islamic Microfinance is a major international research journal dedicated to the formulation, development, implementation, and evaluation of Islamic Microfinance.
The journal is being established by The Indonesian Association of Islamic Economist (IAEI) Jakarta Chapter in cooperation with Perhimpunan Baitul Maal wat Tamwil (PBMT) Institute- Indonesia.
The Journal Publishes online version. IJIMF’s coverage is purposefully broad and includes, although is not restricted to:
- Research in Islamic Microfinance
- Issues of Shariah Compliance in Islamic Microfinance • Case studies on real-life Islamic Microfinance experiences • Islamic Microfinance growth and sustainability
- The role of digitalization in Islamic Microfinance
- The integration of Zakah, Waqf, and Islamic charities with Islamic Microfinance
- Exploration in Islamic Microfinance business model
- Islamic Microfinance and the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The effectiveness of Islamic MFIs in alleviating poverty
- The role of Islamic microfinance in empowering their marginalized communities.
- Practical advice from Islamic Microfinance advisors
- Human Resource Management Issues in Islamic Microfinance
- Performance measurement and improvement of Islamic Microfinance
- Islamic Microfinance Product and Services Marketing
- Financial and Managerial Accounting in Islamic Microfinance
- Islamic Microfinance and The Supply Chain
- The implementation of Good Corporate Governance in Islamic Microfinance
- Government initiatives, enabling regulatory and policy environment to support
- Islamic Microfinance deposit mobilization, financing, and risk management
- Bank participation in Islamic microfinance.
Jan, 1th, 2022
Send your manuscript to:
https://ijimf.org and the editor at email@example.com
With Warm Regards,
Editor in Chief
Dr. Sri Rahayu Hijrah Hati
International Journal of Islamic Microfinance (IJIMF)